Heartbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles

3 posters

Go down

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Empty Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles

Post by Taegan Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 am

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Manakhemia3heartboundch
Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Toplettermk3
Greetings, you that have been chosen by the great Tome of Mana.

I write to you today to unveil the secrets of our world to you. Maybe you will disagree with I am about to tell you, as someone that is used to this reality, but the world we live in today is merely a shadow of its former self. It was once a place of unimaginable beauty, but now our rivers are dry, our lands barren, and our wildlife feral. Our people don't know happiness, and the world population has decreased dramatically over the last centuries. Most know nothing about the reasons behind this black curtain slowly suffocating our realm, but fortunately, there are exceptions. You see, hundreds of years ago, something flowed through our world and held its core together. A vital energy, a substance of magic and life that they called "Mana". Not many knew about it, but those who did were special for more reasons than one. Not only did Mana bless our world with life, it was also used by many for magic arts. And you may think I am fooling you, but that is the truth. You may have heard of Alchemists, in legends and myths. Well, that is exactly what I'm writing about. Alchemy. Once taught at the now mostly forgotten Al-Revis Academy, this magical art must now make its return to save the flow of Mana in our world. Without Mana, our realm is slowly dying out. And you may ask, how can Alchemy save Mana, if Alchemy doesn't exist if there is no Mana?
I have studied the history of Alchemy my entire life and, a few years ago, during an expedition following a clue I found in some old journals, I came across an ancient book. Entitled the Tome of Mana, it contained information about sacred artifacts created from pure Mana in ancient times, the Telein. Born from Mana, and shaped by the emotions of humans and beastmen, these objects are the only trace of Mana left in our era. And they are the key to saving our world. At the time, I was confused, lost even, but then I noticed the Tome was incomplete. In fact, most of its pages were blank. The last couple written pages contained nothing but a date, September 22nd, and a list of names. The young people named in that book, I would soon discover, were the first new generation of Alchemists, chosen by the book as the first wielders of the Telein. It all begun on that exact date. Their powers awakened, and I gathered them, one by one. I finally knew exactly what I had to do. This is how the successor to Al-Revis Academy was born, several centuries later. A miracle in these dark times, Schola Valhalla is the new secret academy, my academy, that will save Mana and our world, with the help of those chosen by the Tome every year. This year, you are one of them. And so it is with great pleasure that I invite you to enroll, to become a student of Alchemy and a wielder of the Telein. You may be scared, or just think I am insane right now, but remember, you have until a week from now to decide. September 22nd, that is the day Schola Valhalla will open to a new school year. And I look forward to seeing you there.

PS: We will pick you up early in the morning. Be prepared.

Principal Aurelius
September 15th

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Botlettermk3
Sign-up Form:

Last edited by Taegan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Taegan
Taegan
Sapphire Wand

Mood : I'm just so pretty.

https://heartbound.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Empty Re: Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles

Post by WolfSmasher Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 am

Name: Lysero Cerberu
Birthday: June 6th
Appearance:

With slicked back, jet black hair and piercing black eyes to match, Lysero tries to dress as fashionable as possible. He usually dresses in a black coat, usually open, that goes down to slightly past his knees, and a hood on it that can cover and shadow the entire top of his face. Underneath his coat he wears a plain white shirt that goes down to slightly past his elbows.

He also wears darkened grey dress pants with running shoes as his footwear. In terms of accessories, he has a metallic gauntlet/glove on his left hand that also covers his wrist. Despite looking heavy, it's rather lightweight and offers good defense if he were to block with it.

Background:

Lysero has lived a pretty isolated life with his family. Due to a complete lack of any social interaction outside his family, such things as friends are a foreign concept to him. That by no means says he's an idiot; with what his family knows, he's very knowledgeable of the world they live in, and especially of a special combat style he has, passed down from his grandfather by using his metallic gauntlet, also which he got from him. Lysero is still attempting to grasp the concept of socialization with strangers, and as such, he may seem weird at times. When he warms up to someone, however, he's friendlier around them, despite his strangeness still.

In battle he isn't a slouch, however. Well-practiced in his art of gauntlet fighting, possibly even considered a master of it almost, he's cunning and fast with his attacks and with his wits. When he got the letter, he didn't know what to think. His parents and other family think it would be good for him and might help them get more land if he's successful at the school. He doesn't mind much either way, and decides to enroll for their sake.

Trademark Emotion: Tranquility
Most Prized Possession: Metallic Gauntlet. As it was his grandfather's, whom passed away shortly after teaching Lysero all he knew, it holds great value for him. He makes sure to keep it with him at all times, usually deciding to wear it.
Telein: Telein (Except left handed, obviously)

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
WolfSmasher
WolfSmasher
Ruby Sword

Mood : Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles Empty Re: Mana Khemia 3: Heartbound Chronicles

Post by Taegan Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Name: Allina Daelph
Birthday: July 24th
Appearance:

Allina has very long blond hair tied into two high pigtails that go slightly below her waist, bright blue eyes and a light complexion. A very elegant young woman, she is also very girly. She wears black sneaker boots, a white pleated skirt, and a black jumper over a pink checkered shirt.

Background:

Born to the most wealthy family of the once lively Sable Island, Allina is the youngest of three siblings. Her mother is a teacher and her father is a world famous pianist. Allina is a loudmouth, hyperactive girl with a heart of gold and a rather innocent personality. She plays the piano, like her father, and she also takes fencing classes, and though she's not the biggest fan of either activity, she is quite good at both. She was raised being taught to follow Dianism, the widespread religion that preaches the creation of the world and the Mana flow by the goddess Diana and the world's current situation as her punishment for the people's sins. She's never known much about history, and so the term "Alchemy" is barely familiar to her, but she takes the letter from Principal Aurelius as a chance to help restore Mana and please Diana, and so she is eager to join and see what happens. Her older brother, the middle son, also received the same letter.

Trademark Emotion: Love
Most Prized Possession: Gold locket. A gold locket with a small opal embedded inside left to her by her late paternal grandmother.
Telein: The gold locket turns silver and now features a pair of tiny wings on the side, as well as a round white opal embedded at its center.

Name: Razz Daelph
Birthday: January 10th
Appearance:

Razz has messy black hair with a barely noticeable blue tint to it, bright blue eyes, and a light complexion. He is a relatively tall young man that wears a black hooded jacket over a white t-shirt, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black boots.

Background:

Born to the most wealthy family of the once lively Sable Island, Razz is the middle child of three siblings and the older brother of Allina. Unlike his sister and pretty much the rest of their family, Razz is very proud, antisocial and arrogant, though he has a kind side to his personality as well. He used to be best friends with his sister, now mostly isolating himself and being a bit of a rebel in his own way, though he cares deeply for his family. His best friend is the Daelph's black cat with distinctive pinkish red eyes, Kee. Razz has gotten in trouble for theft and other minor misbehaviors countless times, and yet he seems to have a contradictory sense of honor to himself as well. He is very proficient handling daggers, throwing knives and the like.

Trademark Emotion: Pride
Most Prized Possession: Red bracelet. Given to him by his sister when they were younger as a friendship bracelet, he refused to wear it, deeming it girly, buy always carries it with him.
Telein: The red bracelet turns into a silver wristband decorated with rubies.

Name: Ari Turmill
Birthday: August 4th
Appearance:

Ari has messy light blond hair, turquoise blue eyes, and very light skin. His height is average for his age, and he wears an oversized long white cloak over a black t-shirt, black shorts, and black boots.

Background:

Ari's father was a knight, but died about two months before his birth and Ari's mother owns a pub/restaurant in their house's ground floor. However, shortly after giving birth to Ari, she contracted a very serious disease and her health has been deteriorating for the last 13 years, so much that she's been bedbound for 4 years now. His old sister ended up playing a major role in raising him and taking care of the pub, and though they were never very wealthy, they made enough money to survive. Ari joined a knight academy at the age of 8 and was armed a squire when he turned 12. However, last year, his sister received a letter to join the new Alchemy academy, Schola Valhalla. Since then, with Ari being unable to continue his training, take care of the pub by himself and their mother's health getting worse, they've been in a terrible situation, now risking to lose the building and not be able to pay for the woman's medication. Upon receiving the letter from Schola Valhalla, Ari decided not to accept the invitation, but his mother insists that he enrolls, and so he intends to become a great student and use his talent to provide for his family along with his sister. He is a kind boy, but he has very serious trust issues, and is sometimes too abrupt or violent. Socially, he is incredibly awkward and shy.

Trademark Emotion: Trust
Most Prized Possession: Black scarf. His father's old black scarf, which usually wears around his waist.
Telein: The scarf shrinks and turns turquoise with some silver linings that resemble gusts of wind.

Last edited by Taegan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Taegan
Taegan
Sapphire Wand

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:49 am

Name: Eve Tantus

Birthday: October 18

Appearance: Eve is a little under 5'8 with greenish-blond hair the goes just follow her shoulders, with yellow-gold eyes. She wears khaki pants with nice black shoes and dark socks with a dark green turtleneck, and sometimes a lighter green sweater on top.

Background: Eve is the only child of two naturists. She was raised very un-religious, learning to only believe what could be proven, instead of relying on blind faith. Eve's parents often moved around for research, and instead of devoting energy to making friends, Eve devoted it to studying, and become an incredible student. However, her real passion is Astronomy, and she can often be found star-gazing.

Eve was quite excited when she received her letter, believing it was an opportunity presented to her because of her success in school. She isn't sure what she thinks of Alchemy, however. Eve has absolutely no combat training what so ever, having been both bad at physical stuff in general and just not interested enough to pursue it.

Trademark Emotion: Wonder

Most Prized Possession: A hand held, dark blue telescope that was given to her by her father a few years before. This started Eve on her Astronomy obsession, and she uses it just about every night, along with a larger, better telescope given to her for her last birthday.

Telein: Eve's telescope shrinks slightly and becomes an even darker blue, with glowing golden stars covering the surface. The stars' pattern changes depends on what stars are directly above Eve, and thus never stay still for long.

Magic Words: Oh great celestial beings, allow me to borrow your strength and wisdom! Cosmic Stellar Power, let's go! Telein of Wonder!

Last edited by Leafy on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leafy
Leafy
Emerald Staff

Mood : Ummm........*shrugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Taegan Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am

New field added to the sign-up form. <3
Taegan
Taegan
Sapphire Wand

Back to top Go down

Post by Taegan Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

And another new field added. We're all set now, folks!
Taegan
Taegan
Sapphire Wand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum